top of page

学生グループ

公開·41名のメンバー

Hand-painted watch art pays respect to Rolex Daytona 6265

Featured watch performer Tamás Fehér returns together with his signature style of horological art work: incredible details rendered within black and white, helping us encounter elusive watchmaking craftsmanship, in this instance, the Rolex Daytona 6265 Big Red Size More than - life format. Fehér even had a listing checkered flag because this individual couldn't find any that could provide the motorsport vibe having been looking for, resulting in a completely hand-finished painting. The best news is you can purchase a beautiful and inexpensive print of this watch a muslim for your home or office from the ABTW store.

Motivation: In May 2023, Fehér saw the Rolex Daytona 6265 “Red” for the first time personally and said: “It had been then that I decided to color a picture based on this amazing view. It was my dream enjoy project because it was method beyond my budget as well as because these vintage Daytona timepieces are extremely rare. Thankfully I had been able to draw it and the process I could explore the littlest details of the case and switch details, which makes it so important in my experience. This is my Daytona Version II project because it is nearly the same as the first 6263 drawing I did so in 2021. The connection in order to racing makes sense because These musical instruments are used on track and on hole walls by drivers as well as team principals alike, which explains why I chose the checkered race flag to highlight the watch by itself. ”

Hopefully you'll agree that the final result is a striking, tasteful bit of hand-painted watch art. Whether or not you own a modern or classic Daytona, or any other racing-themed chronograph, our aim along with Fehér is to provide you with a famous, impressive tribute to the see that defined the world of sporting One of the iconic pieces will pay homage to the chronograph.

Fehér’s art is actually precise down to extremely good details, such as the reflections within the case, bezel and screw-down pushers, as well as the tiniest bands within the subdials and the serifs on the red “Big Red” Daytona text that define this particular model. Exquisite timepieces use the ultimate artistic enjoyment and also reach an unparalleled range of appreciation.

replica watches for sale

buy watch replica

replica mens watches

high quality replica watches

nice watches shop

wholesale fashion watches

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

• Otani Toshiki
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma